| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in April is mild at 14.5 °C (58.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.8 °C (69.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 63mm (2.5in) of fluid descends across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Samarkand is a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:07 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: