| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in August is fairly hot at 24.2 °C (75.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 0 days.
- In August the skies in Samarkand are wonderfully radiant having on balance a beaming 12:01 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 13:41.
- There are approximately 1:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89% of daylight hours and cloudy 11% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: