| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in December is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.2 °C (48.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Samarkand are a little dull with on balance a mere 4:00 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 9:32 long with an average length of 9:24.
- There are approximately 5:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: