| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in January is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.3 °C (26.1 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with sleet or snow now and again. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid precipitates during on average 11 days.
- In January the heavens above Samarkand are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:58 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:41.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: