| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in July is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of water precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The skies in Samarkand are brilliantly sunny having on balance an astonishing 12:50 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:16 long and the longest day is 14:55 long with an average length of 14:39.
- There are approximately 1:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 88.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 11.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: