| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in June is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of liquid is unloaded across on average 2 days.
- The skies in Samarkand are beaming with on average a beaming 11:50 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:45 long and the longest day is 14:57 long with an average length of 14:54.
- There are approximately 2:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: