| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in March is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. Just 71mm (2.8in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Samarkand are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 5:05 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: