| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in May is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O is discharged during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Samarkand is nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:58 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:50 long and the longest day is 14:44 long with an average length of 14:20.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: