| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in November is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid descends across on average 8 days.
- In November the blue above Samarkand is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:19 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:25 long with an average length of 9:57.
- There are approximately 4:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: