| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in October is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of fluid accrues across on average 4 days.
- The skies in Samarkand are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:44 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:04.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: