| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in September is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid falls during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Samarkand is nice and sunny with on balance a substantial, 9:54 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 2:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: