| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Samarkand in February is very cool at 2.2 °C (35.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of fluid is unloaded during an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Samarkand are a little dull having an average of a mere 4:13 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Samarkand February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Samarkand, Uzbekistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Samarkand: